Earthfall offer participation opportunities for Secondary Schools and Further Education establishments. These exist as stand-alone workshops, linking into the core syllabus, or in conjunction with our current production exploring the themes and choreographic tools used in the rehearsal process.
All Education and Participation experiences are tailored through an open dialogue between the company and hosting organisation to ensure that the participants receive the highest quality of creative exploration and experience.
• Half and full day workshops
• Post-performance discussions
(Inset Training days also available for teachers)
In addition to our standard dance and physical theatre workshops, content can include live music, video and projection work, text, voice and movement training and character-based work. Residencies also provide opportunities for groups to create and present in-house performances open to the public.
Each of the participation experiences provides participants with;
• Key and transferable skills
• Developed self and peer evaluation
• Developed individual strengths; confidence and self-discipline
• Developed multi-disciplined approach to creative thinking and practice
• An understanding of health and wellbeing through participation
• Knowledge and understanding of movement techniques
• Devising and sharing combined with analytic applications
See images from our school workshops here.
Back To Top »